Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I REALLY hope everyone had a great one, I DID!!!
I love, love, love my family and I love, love, love being a mommy!
I feel so blessed to have BB in my life!

I woke up Sunday morning to a beautiful baby boy, he needed to eat 1st thing so on my boob he went! All I could do was stare at him in amazement and pure joy that I'm his mother. That this Mother's Day I'm all his and he's ALL mine!

Then sweet daddy made me some blueberry pancakes, YUMMY and then he surprised me with some AWESOME presents!

I got....

-A Massage scheduled for noon (more about that later)
----
-a gift card to Shutterfly ( MY FAVORITE STORE IN THE WORLD
----
-A professional house cleaning set up for today!
----
-PRECIOUS hand prints of my little mans 10 month old hands!

Here's what I pictured for my heavenly massage...

Instead of this relaxing photo above, I received a massage from creepy guy.

Why was he creepy, let me list the ways

-on his 3rd marriage, 3 kids from different girls and he's 37
----
-met his current wife on myspace
----
-myspace junky, over 9000 friends
----
-intentions when he met his wife on myspace to get her naked..
----
-ways he tried to get her naked..I'll give you a massage (um, hello, your massaging me right now, creepy) and I'm a painter, I'll paint you, naked.
----
-Proceeded to tell me about their first date and how they did it!
----
-Got her pregnant, so had to marry her.
----
-could hear him smelling my hair as he rubbed my back, ugh!
----
-had that geeky/creepy chuckle that went on 3 minutes after he thought he said something funny.
-----
JUST CREEPY!
-----
*I then went home and showered for the 2nd time that morning.*

Other than that I had an amazing, relaxing day with my family!
I adore my boys and I love watching them together!






Happy Mother's Day!



blog comments powered by Disqus