Monday, May 17, 2010

I want to go home, I want to click my heels together and go home!
I miss my family, I miss my friends and I miss HOME!
I have this friend, best friend to be exact, we have so much fun together but ever since we moved away (5yrs ago) it just isn't the same. We don't talk EVER, but when we do see each other it's like I never left. We've been e-mailing back and forth today about the yr I did move back and all the good times we had. I miss her, I miss all my friends!
The one thing that does scare me about moving back is family. That sounds horrible, I miss them dearly but with BB I feel like we're going to have visitors (family) ALL the time! Guess I'll deal with that when the time comes. Until then I'm going to enjoy hogging my family to myself! I DO LOVE THAT! I love not feeling pressured by friends to go out because it's Friday night and just lounging around with MY boys :)
-------
Hubby's in MO today for work but will be back tonight, can't wait to see him! Was up all night, terrified someone was going to break in and hurt me (PATHETIC) I hate it when he's gone and all the stupid games my mind plays on me :(
Nothing like the security of the person you love!
-------
Speaking of MO they still haven't put grass down in the park where we're having my son's 1st b-day. That's not very nice of them! It's in 1 month people! Guess it's time to just face it and come to peace that his 1st b-day party will be in the mud! Should've wrote in the invitations to bring an extra pair of shoes and clothes!
-------
Not ready to blog about this, but having some changes coming soon with my job. Makes me sad and I'm still not 100% sure what's going on but I DO KNOW that everything happens for a reason and thing's will work out!
-------
Hope everyone's having a great Monday!
blog comments powered by Disqus