Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crib cover :)

Last week my little one started pulling up on his crib and devouring the sides of the crib! I thought I was smart by buying a front crib cover that I put on when he started crawling, but never thought about the sides. I was in shock when I walked into BB's room last week to find his mouth covered in crib pant, ahhh! So, I contacted a great friend of mine and begged her (not really, but I would've if she said "no") to make some side covers for my little boogers crib. She graciously said "yes!" Shannon had her wisdom teeth pulled out this week and STILL made my covers and mailed them to me within 3 days of me asking, what an amazing friend, thanks babe! I washed them last night and here they are!


2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love his sports themed room! Very cute!

Creative Mommy said...

Thanks for making a blog post on the crib covers! I am excited for Tyler to have them and no more eating paint. I can't wait to meet you in June...