Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting to know you!



The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school?
2000

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
My poor finger toes and high arched feet!

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Beach House!

4. Mac or PC?
Mac!

5. Did you wear braces?
No, I've had perfect teeth until I got pregnant then I had my 1st 4 cavities :(

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Sounds dumb, but my hubby..for many reasons-
-would like to know what it's like to sleep in
-see the way he see's me
-discover what the hype is about the male wee, wee!
-what it's like to stay up past 9pm!

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
7 and counting

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Clean, I love cleaning!

2 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower from MBC (reach 200 followers) I agree with you on number 8, I love cleaning, but I love cooking as well. So, i don't mind doing both :) my blog is http://showmemama.blogspot.com/ come visit me when you get a chance.

Truthful Mommy said...

Following your blog from MBC.Come visit me.http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/
Debi